2012 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: I love it!!

2012 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Lux Plus PZEV Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual w/Rearview Camera)

I love it!!
By visinew on

2012 Volkswagen CC Lux Plus PZEV 4dr Sedan w/Rearview Camera (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I really wonder how smooth feel when driving. I had Infiniti and really happy to change it.

Cool seats. Folding side mirrors.
By visinew
on 02/02/12 20:42 PM (PST)

Sorry for not explain well. I should tell (power) electric folding side mirrors and cold ventilated seats like the infiniti fx35. Car have heated seats but in Florida you barely use it with this warm and hot weather and also come with folding side mirrors but not power electric folding like infiniti fx. Is only 2 things I missed from my previous car but anyways is just a suggestion but in summary this car is awesome and navigation system is super great! Gas saver car!

By bonedatt
on 01/13/12 10:31 AM (PST)

Cool Seats. Folding Mirrors?? Not sure what you mean but the side mirrors do fold inward and outwards. Do you mean the seats look cool or you prefer a cooler looking seat or do you mean ventilated seats?