2012 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Honda to VW-CC and no regrets

2012 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Honda to VW-CC and no regrets
By jackinfl1 on

2012 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Just purchased this 2012 VW-CC Sport after trading in my Honda Accord 08'. No regrets so far. I love the CC, it drives and handles so incredibly. I really liked the reliability of the Honda, but it just didn't drive like this vehicle. The VW a classy looking vehicle for the price range, but it is a blast to drive! I'm about 6'4" and there is plenty of leg room. Interior is sleek and well designed. Was totally amazed at the power of the 4 cyl engine, the turbo makes it seem like an V6 ! Braking is smooth and even and when you drive it, it feels like a great fitting suit. I owned a Jetta in the mid - 90's and after an Altima and then a Honda, time to give VW another try. Glad I did!

Sound system is incredible for the stock version.. Interior is sleek and well designed. Handles perfectly and drive is smooth and fast. Nice looking vehicle.

Put in Climate Control in all levels...do something to add a little more rear leg room. Other than that, it is an incredible vehicle.