2012 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Great car alternative to many

2012 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Great car alternative to many higher-priced luxury vehicles!
By spindrmario on

2012 Volkswagen CC Lux Plus 4dr Sedan w/Rearview Camera (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I had been looking for a while and was in the market for an Audi A4, a number of BMW's, Infiniti and Lexus vehicles. I test drove this on a whim (the 2011 Sports model actually) and fell in love. I couldn't believe how nicely styled the car is and how much fun it was to drive. Two weeks later I went out and leased a 2012 Lux model, which added a bigger GPS screen, a harddrive for MP3s and a tilt-only panoramic sunroof. I drive quite aggressively and regularly get nearly 30 MPG. The car is unique and I receive many compliments on it from strangers and have seen only a handful on the road so far. It drives, feels and sounds like a much more expensive car and I wholly recommend the CC.

I love the styling of the vehicle, the excellent integration with my iPhone to either connect directly via the glove compartment or to use bluetooth for both cell phone calling listening to music simply by bringing the phone into the car. The car is very fun to drive and really feels like a much more expensive sports sedan, yet delivers great gas mileage and has a very adequate amount of room to seat 4 adults comfortably, 5 in a pinch. I also love the backup camera and the panoramic sun roof.

The GPS system is sluggish and delays in entering information get frustrating. Frankly my $200 TOMTOM with traffic guidance works better and routes more efficiently than the CC's upgraded integrated GPS.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review