CC is an elegantly designed car priced exceptionally well
By lknightor on
2012 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I took delivery of my 2012 CC yesterday. I have been eyeing this car for two years, since seeing it at the local car show. The design of this Euro sport coupe/sedan was striking, and far ahead of any domestic manufacturer in a similar price range. The metallic Black adds to the striking silouette. This car looks like a leopard ready to leap, even while standing curbside. Yes, the rear seats (2) are not as spacious as my old Mercedes E320. However, the dog never complains about headroom. The interior appointments, and the options on a basic Sport model far exceed what I had on the Mercedes. Dual 6 way power front seats, and a radio that does everything but blow your nose for you! Thanks VW!
Favorite Features
The Radio is one of the best I have ever seen. It integrates every type of entertainment source you could want. It is intuitive enough that I could use it right away. I thought I would have to buy a Lexus to get this kind of quality. The DSG shift is the finest piece of transmission engineering to come along in a while ( remember three speed column manual shift?)
Suggested Improvements
Not sure the silly little divider tray in the rear makes any sense to me..and the dog slips on it..might prefer just a smooth hard section..or the usual hard as a rock continuous seat cushion