2012 Volkswagen CC 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual Consumer Review - 2012 VW CC Sport-Own the

2012 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

2012 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Sport PZEV Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual)

2012 VW CC Sport-Own the Road..!
By samforay on

2012 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I leased a 2012 VW CC Sport Automatic last month when the dealer offered a deal after the credit check and history..He didnt let me move out of the showroom till 10pm and handover the car to me..Ever since i got the car, the parking lot looks old fashined. It definitely draws attention of the people in my neighbourhood now. I use it for everyday commute to work and gives me a confidence and style quotient. I hardly see any other CC on the highway and its definitely a head turner.. "Neighbours Envy, Owner's Pride" hahahah

Favorite Features

Likes: Engine Throttle Response, Auto Manual Gear Shift Knob, Planted firm ride, Suspension soft enough to absorb road imperfections, Audio system...

Suggested Improvements

Expectations: 1. Cold Start engine sound worries me because it sounds awkward, 2. Tyre wear would be greater than other cars because of the weight, 3. Doubts about the maintenance and reliability which could be higher because of the turbocharged engine..
By golf_jetta
on 01/17/12 11:55 AM (PST)

The cold start sound you here is actually the engine functioning properly. It is fast idles and changes some other things in the engine configuration which make it sound funny. The motor is a tried and true Audi / VW design and unless the check engine light is on, it is not terribly likely that there is something truly wrong with the motor. It is still under warranty so you can always have them look at it.