2012 VW CC Sport 6AM
By rjohn7 on
2012 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I bought this car 2 months ago and have just under 2000 miles on it. I was also considering the Kia Optima and Hyundai Sonata. I do like not seeing many other CCs on the road as I do the Sonata. I have been very pleased with the car so far. I am 6'2" and have 2" of headroom with the seating position I have set. The seats are very comfortable and I think the rear seating is more than adequate, even for 6'ers. Since the CC has a lower ground clearance, it is tougher getting into and out of the car. I have been getting 22.5 -23.0 MPG in suburban driving using a light foot. I am very happy with accel, handling, and braking and do not experience the long brake travel I have read about.
Favorite Features
I love everything about the interior - seats, aesthetics, switchgear, quality of materials, the base touchscreen radio, and the red instrument night lighting. I am happy with getting slightly better than estimated MPG, and all other performance aspects. I love the integrated Bluetooth and separate iPOD compartment/connector in the glove box.
Suggested Improvements
I think that all cars costing more than $25K should come with Homelink. I think that should be a base feature in this car. I don't have the same issue about the 3rd middle back seat like others do as there would be verrrry little seat width if the car did have it.