2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Very Happy With Our 2012 VW CC
By rjm2013 on 10/24/12 11:30 AM (PDT)

2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We have been driving the CC for 5 months now and we love it! Cruises wonderfully and gives us just enough get up and go around the city to keep things interesting. Gas mileage is great, better than advertised. The 2.0 Turbo is a great engine that seems to perform better than the specs. The styling and quality, inside and out is classy lux for a price much less than similar lux vehicles. I definately like that we have yet to see another CC on the hwy. A truely beautiful car that performs admirably in its class.

my dealer called me
By ynotryme on 03/07/12 23:28 PM (PST)

2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

and told me that he could put me in a 2012 CC Lux for 50 dollars less than I was paying on my 2008 Passat Lux. Both cars are wonderful but the touchscreen stereo not only sounds better with better bass but it has a port for a sd card. the sd card I use is 32gb thats holds over 2200 songs 800 cds. needless to say I no longer have need for SiriusXm or cds. It also has Hd radio and bluetooth for hands free use of your phone. plus it has 3 year free maintenance.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$150 per month*