Used 2012 Volkswagen CC Lux PZEV Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Volkswagen Cc - Consumer Reviews

2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Wow...On a Whim!
By littleman01

2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan Lux PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought this car on a whim. My wife had just bought a Routan, and on a whim I asked about the CC. Four days later I was driving unsurpassed and unmatched luxury at 30K. Unmatched 2.0T. Unmatched Interior Styling (better than C Class, TL, and Lexus). Unmatched Gas Mileage. Best of all, unmatched rubbernecking as I drive by. Volkswagen definitely hit the nail on the head with the 2012 CC. I can't help but wonder why you would buy anything else. To tell you the truth, I love parking next to "luxury" cars and peeking inside to see what I am NOT missing. I figure it gives them a chance to see what they ARE missing.

Favorite Features

What's not to love. Interior details such as the analog clock in the center of the dash, real brushed aluminum trim, better than leather...leatherette, the fit and finish of how the car holds you in wanting more. 24.9MPG back and forth to work, 37+ on the highway.

Suggested Improvements

Improvements? Perhaps a bit more air for the rear passengers? That's It!

Perfection Achieved
By vision3

2012 Volkswagen CC Sedan Lux PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

My first Volkswagen ever; which now has 2,600 miles on it. I have owned a 1992 Corvette LT1 6 speed convertible, 2003 Acura TL, and 2010 Nissan Maxima, and this is by far the best of all. It's sleek, elegant yet sporty, solid aerodynamic body is truly a work of art. Interior is just as stylish and nicely crafted as exterior. The 4 cyl turbo coupled with DSG auto. trans. provides plenty of power / torque with real sports car shifting ability. This is truly a "4 door sports car". The handling and solid feel at any speed, blows away my prev. new 2010 Maxima. The ride is tight, firm, but soaks up bumps and very comfortable. Trunk is surprisingly deep & spacious. No negatives. Simply the best!!!

Favorite Features

Exterior / Interior Styling. 4 cyl. turbo engine with DSG Trans. Sports car feel and performance. Gas Mileage. Tight Performance and Handling with a comfortable ride. Solid, high end craftsmanship and feel.

Suggested Improvements

Offer this model as option without rear bucket seats. That's all. Car is a winner. Volkswagen hit a home run.