2011 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: hard to beat

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

hard to beat
By jbaril on

2011 Volkswagen CC Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought my candy white over black CC Lux a week ago. It's a great car to look at and to be in. Typical VW tight build quality. Due to the many lease offerings at year's end, I looked at M-B C300 Sport Sedan, Saab 9-3, Cadillac CTS, Lincoln MKZ. Just got out of a 2011 Sonata Limited, nice car, but....I miss the German!! The Caddy is too small, especially the center console to the accelerator pedal, not enough room, plus, along with the Lincoln, cheap interior materials. The Saab is still good looking but just plain old. The Benz is nice but to get the lease deal it really is the el cheapo version. None of them hold a candle to the CC with its beautifully finished interior. Get one.

comfortable, well-finished interior; I generally hate nav systems (but I really wanted foglights and the dual Climatronic system), but this system is easy to use. Remains to be seen how accurate it is. Exterior styling is gorgeous. The great DSG tranny, which I've had in three other VWs. I would have liked the memory seats and sunroof but that's one package beyond my means.

I'm not a huge fan of 18" wheels, attractive though they are. Not VW's fault. The smart key is great, generally, except when you want to turn off the engine and NOT turn off the sound system or disconnect the bluetooth.