2011 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Great car

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

Great car
By dpt2 on

2011 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2011 V6 4 motion 2 weeks ago after trading in my 2008 Audi TT coupe. I initially considered: BMW 328i sedan, 335i sedan, 335d sedan, Mercedes c300. Almost purchased the BMW 335, but was told by a service manager that reliability wasn't great and frankly the interior was poor considering the price. The Volkswagen is a great compromise between a sporty car and a great interior if thats what you are looking for. I chose the V-4 4 motion mostly because of the extra HP, AWD, and the alternate 6sp transmission compared to the 4cyl with DSG. My Audi had the same 200 HP/DSG, and i HATED that trans. It was great for MPG, but what a jerky ride and mechanical problems. I love the VW >Audi

Navi can be used while driving, free Sirus traffic for 6 months, MP3 player connection displays song title Vs my Audi just listed Track 1--1000, retractable rear window shade, good moon roof (tilts only), excellent seats for all passengers, full size spare (no expensive run flatss) large trunk, rear view camera for parking- its actually very easy to park considering the size( its the same size as my wife's Infiniti Fx35), i have a compact spot and fit with no problem. The 4 motion is AMAZING in rain, V-6 feels much more powerful compared to the 4cyl, be ready for poor city fuel economy 15-17 MPG.

Longer standard warranty, only 3 yrs, 360000 miles, at least it included free service. I purchased an extended warranty with VW for 1600 for 6 yrs.750000 miles. Reliability has yet to be tested (2 weeks old only).