2011 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Can't stop staring at it

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

Can't stop staring at it
By jspeith on

2011 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We recently bought a used 2009 CC VR6.
Our main goal was to find a sedan that had comfortable seats, good fuel economy, and excellent reliability.
I also wanted to find a car that was not so common that it would be on every street corner.
We got that and more!
The design team for this car deserves an honor equivalent to the nobel peace prize - I can't stop staring at it.
The exterior of the car has lines I've never seen before even on cars five times the price.
The interior is laid out so simply it is genius.
Coming from a RX330 it was an adjustment dipping down to get in but once inside the room is more than adequate even with only four seats and it is a blast to drive!

Exterior styling, interior comfort, NAV and Dynaudio system. I like the side lights that light the way as you turn into a curve. NAV and stereo are simple in design and use and the absence of an overkill of buttons and nobs is appealing. Fuel efficiency in a V6 with the kind of power it has is excellent - 30mpg on a 200 mile trip thru a half a dozen small towns. and the Dynaudio system.

I would love it if the sunroof opened all the way. So far I have not found a way to rip music to the built in hard drive. Remote start and a place to store sunglasses would be my only other suggested improvements.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review