Best bang for the buck sporty sedan!
By TampaCC on
2011 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
The lease ran up on my 2007 Jetta and my dealership was able to get me into a 2011 VW CC Sport for only $10 more a month so I jumped on the deal. I've always liked the looks of the CC. It looks a lot like a Mercedes but without the Mercedes price tag. I've only had the car about two weeks but I am loving it so far! Besides being great looking inside and out, the car is a lot of fun to drive with the 200hp turbo engine and all the amenities inside. I test drove the Acura TSX before leasing the CC, and while the Acura was very nice it just wasn't as much fun to drive. I am very happy with my decision to lease a 2011 CC. It is a very nice upgrade over my 2007 Jetta.
Favorite Features
Exterior and interior styling. Looks much more expensive than it is! German built. Turbo engine. Nice sounding touch screen radio with 8 speakers, ipod hook up, bluetooth, auto hold - love this feature, heated two tone leatherette seats, standard 17" wheels, smooth DSG transmission. VW safety.
Suggested Improvements
No fog lights on the 2011 Sport. VW needs to look at the colors offered as they are frankly a little bland. Though the CC looks good in any color (I got an Iron Gray one) it would be nice to see some fun sporty colors like red or a nice electric blue made available.
By rbdeli61
on 08/08/11 19:50 PM (PDT)

This car is not only well liked by consumers, but has one of the best current lease deals offered by Volkswagen. Very reasonable monthly payment can get you in a very high quality auto: http://monthlycarlease.com/2011/08/volkswagen-leasing/