2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
LEMON!!! STAY AWAY!
By wolf_3 on 01/23/11 15:13 PM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan Lux Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have owned the car since November of 2010. My 2011 CC Lux Plus is a lemon, plain and simple! I did a year's worth of research on this car and was confident in my decision. All the experts, consumers and the magazines said it was a great car. The day I drove it off the lot was the BIGGEST mistake of my life. The electronics never worked from the start. Bluetooth does not work with my iPhone, nav system thinks I'm in Florida when I live in New York, transmission lurches the car backwards and forwards so much so that I can't parallel park it. Nav system and Bluetooth modules have each been replaced twice, they are JUNK. Car has been in for service 5 times and VW customer service is horrible

An athlete in an Armani
By jeshl on 01/15/11 07:44 AM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to comparing the cars I am looking at. Took my time, did the comparisons, and chose the CC. SO GLAD I DID! Absolutely love this car. Total head-turner at lights. Comfort, and sporty. Has looks that let people take you seriously yet doesn't look like I own stock in Ben-Gay. Every aspect of this car is fantastic.

Awesome
By whitea2 on 12/25/10 15:14 PM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This is an awesome car to drive. I have previously owned a saab sports, bmw 535, bmw 330 and this cc lux out classes them in all categories to include handling, ride comfort, audio controls, navigation, mpg (26-33). Well designed exterior and interior. Ergonomically friendly. My only issue has been entry and exit since I am a senior citizen and need to bend a little extra. Well worth the extra effort. I thoroughly enjoy some of the subtle features ie mute, media, usb, touchscreen, navigation, sensor wipers, storage, etc. A great car and have been driving it for over 5 months.

Can't stop staring at it
By jspeith on 12/22/10 06:06 AM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We recently bought a used 2009 CC VR6. Our main goal was to find a sedan that had comfortable seats, good fuel economy, and excellent reliability. I also wanted to find a car that was not so common that it would be on every street corner. We got that and more! The design team for this car deserves an honor equivalent to the nobel peace prize - I can't stop staring at it. The exterior of the car has lines I've never seen before even on cars five times the price. The interior is laid out so simply it is genius. Coming from a RX330 it was an adjustment dipping down to get in but once inside the room is more than adequate even with only four seats and it is a blast to drive!

hard to beat
By jbaril on 12/15/10 16:43 PM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought my candy white over black CC Lux a week ago. It's a great car to look at and to be in. Typical VW tight build quality. Due to the many lease offerings at year's end, I looked at M-B C300 Sport Sedan, Saab 9-3, Cadillac CTS, Lincoln MKZ. Just got out of a 2011 Sonata Limited, nice car, but....I miss the German!! The Caddy is too small, especially the center console to the accelerator pedal, not enough room, plus, along with the Lincoln, cheap interior materials. The Saab is still good looking but just plain old. The Benz is nice but to get the lease deal it really is the el cheapo version. None of them hold a candle to the CC with its beautifully finished interior. Get one.

Cruising
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had my 2011 VW CC for one week and LOVE it! I'm a first time VW owner and I have no regrets. I'm leasing the car and already considering buying it when the lease is up. This car is for cruising. It offers a smooth ride, a sporty look and is fun to drive.

Best bang for the buck sporty sedan!
By TampaCC on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The lease ran up on my 2007 Jetta and my dealership was able to get me into a 2011 VW CC Sport for only $10 more a month so I jumped on the deal. I've always liked the looks of the CC. It looks a lot like a Mercedes but without the Mercedes price tag. I've only had the car about two weeks but I am loving it so far! Besides being great looking inside and out, the car is a lot of fun to drive with the 200hp turbo engine and all the amenities inside. I test drove the Acura TSX before leasing the CC, and while the Acura was very nice it just wasn't as much fun to drive. I am very happy with my decision to lease a 2011 CC. It is a very nice upgrade over my 2007 Jetta.

outstanding vehicle
By bonnie on 10/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

have not had a VW since the carman gia and bettle and squareback, stuck with honda's for many years and they are as good as they get, but the looks are falling, still have a civic, but moved from a honda ridgeline, 07 to this VW CC as it looks sexy, drives excellent, and VW has started to get the reliability right.

This car feels more expensive than it is
By Dave on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car matches well interior-wise to cars in the 40-50K range. The exterior is the most beautiful VW ever built. I am not a huge fan of turbo motors and if I were to cite any weakness it iss a bit of hesitation at times that you do get with a noramally aspirated engine. The Soundsystem sounds great. The controls are logically placed and is a pleasure to drive and be seen in.

Great car with some drawbacks
By Fielder on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan Lux Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

An exceptionally beautiful car - very disinctive. I think it's better looking than the Mercedes CLS. It's also nice that you don't see many on the road.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$134 per month*