2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Wow! Love this car!

2010 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

2010 Volkswagen CC

Wow! Love this car!
By Valerie on

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

In May of 2009 I leased a shadow blue metallic CC. This is my second VW. The first one I leased was a 2006 Jetta which I also loved. In October 2009 my CC was hit hard in the right rear panel and was totaled. I was impressed of how solid the car felt and how it took the impact of the accident as a SUV was the one who hit me. I loved it so much that I went back to the same dealership and said "I want the exact car in 2010 with the same options". The 2010 colors with two tone interior were exactly the same as 2009.I was so happy to get the 2010 CC back. People follow me into parking lots to ask what kind of car is this? They also love the blue color that has a purple hue in the sun.

The exterior body lines and two tone interior make this sedan stand out. Great stereo system and bluetooth. Side turn headlights are great on dark roads.

On the 2009 model there was a green light on the roof next to the reading lights that told you that your bluetooth was connected and on for your cell phone. The 2010 model does not have this feature. Also, the radio screen brightness should dim down a little lower for nighttime driving.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review