2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Waited 2 years to decide on th

2010 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Waited 2 years to decide on this!
By bkalz on

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Since the CC came out, I've been following every review of the car out there to make a decision. And yesterday I went and picked one up! Couldn't be happier and it was well worth the wait because I got a decent deal on it. Love everything about this car as I fell in love with the 2009 version when I first test drove it. The 2010 touchscreen addition gives the car a class although I wish it came standard with navi. Well worth the price and I get many compliments from friends and co-workers. This was my graduation present to myself and I couldn't be happier. If you're planning on getting this car, get it now because once the 2010's are gone you won't be able to get a good deal until next year.

Voice command, bluetooth, high quality materials (I'm comparing with other rivals), solid built, sexy key, very safe and efficient on gas. I traded my Nissan for this and oh boy it's a huge step up! VW for life!

Breaking on the car could be a little better. It doesn't feel as solid as I wanted but it's still great (could be just me not being used to driving this baby around). Other than that I love the car and will buy another VW in a heartbeat.