2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Switched from Accord - No Regr

2010 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Switched from Accord - No Regrets!!!
By Jim408 on

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I had driven Honda products for 15 years. When my 03 Accord was due for replacement, I found myself not liking the New Accord. Frustrated, looked at Audi, BMW and finally ended up driving away in a CC. The things that sold me on the CC over the others were the following items. 1. Bluetooth Intregration was perfect. Being able to see my phone book in the dash and the setup overall is the best system I've ever used. 2. Radio. Teriffic touch screen setup. 3. Seats. Best I've ever had. 4. Interior. Again, it made the accord look cheap. 5. Engine/Drivetrain. Fast and Effecient. 6. Build. Solid. I've had no problems in 16k miles. My Honda had several. In short, this a GREAT car!

Bluetooth/iPod intregration, 12 Way Power Seats, MPG, Quiet and Comfortable ride, Trunk Hook, Radio.

Tinted Glass at top of Windscreen, Alternative to Chrome on Shifter, Availability of Euro cup holder, extend iPod Cable to center console, differnt switch for heated mirrors, Child Seat Booster built-in, increase shift points in drive slightly to deal with 1st gear turbo lag.