Love, love, love this car
By Matt on
2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This car without question is one of the best sport sedan values on the market. Although I have owned performance-oriented cars in the past, I have been consigned to baby- and kid-hauling minivan purgatory for the last ten years. Since the day I bought it, I can't help but smile every time I get it out on the road. There is only one way to go with a car like this: the six-speed manual transmission (even though it annoyed my automatic-only wife). In the short time I have owned the car, I have noticed that it is a real head Turner. The overall execution of the vehicle is just excellent, from fit and finish to materials choice to vroom factor.
Favorite Features
The driver's seat is easily the most comfortable I have ever had in a car. The Bluetooth phone integration is fantastic. It just works. The stereo iPod integration option works well, although fast- forwarding in a podcast is a pain (you have to hold down the button). The transmission just rocks.
Suggested Improvements
Offer the six-cylinder plant with the 6-speed manual like they do in Europe. Fix the nits with the iPod controller. Offer the more luxurious options with the six-speed. The AC is a slow to get cold when the outside temp is near 100 in FL. I have a rattle at 250 mi in the back at high temps.