2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Looks aren't everything.

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

Looks aren't everything.
By CCgirl on

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought this car simply cuz I loved the sleek shape. I also wanted a German car, but couldn't afford the luxury makes. I'm still very happy with the car, two months after the purchase, but don't like a few things about it. The ride is bumpy (suspension too firm for my taste), wind noise is strong on windy days, maybe because the frameless windows don't seal very tightly. Seating is low like a sports car. I hear a few rattling sounds when driven over potholes. Brake pedal is soft. Transmission upshifts are seamless, but downshifts not as quick. Rear visibility while backing up is poor because of the high trunk and the angle of the back window, so camera option is a must.

DSG transmission for upshifts, Electronic parking brake, Auto hold, cornering lights, Touch screen interface.

Need a softer ride and quieter cabin, Reduce wind noise. Should run on regular gas. Moonroof should be standard. Car should beep when locked, not sound the loud horn.