2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Great Purchase - No Regrets So

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Purchase - No Regrets So Far
By ATLDriver on

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have always been a VW fan since my '84 GTI that I never wanted to get out of. I owned a Jetta and Golf during the 90s while living in SF but moved away from the brand for about 15 years but found I needed something a bit more economical on the gas. I had gone in to look at the new GTI but found myself drawn to the CC. There really is no other car at this level in this price range. I've read the reviews - about a million times - and am a bit confused that no one has mentioned the jumpiness coming out of first gear - or maybe that's just my car? Been to the dealer to see if I had a transmission problem but again - maybe my car is an anomaly? Will post another message if it needs to be fixed.

Bluetooth, heated seats, touchscreen audio, auto turning lights, smooth shifting in higher gears, great gas mileage, exterior looks, interior finish

Keyless entry, push button start, full back seat, smoother transition out of first gear with DSG.