Good not great
By Chris on
2010 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
Wife & I have had this car for over 3 months and it hasn't given us any problems. My wife loves it but I have some reservations.There are numerous things that need to be improved upon. This car does not offer a smooth nor quiet ride. The HVAC system is loud and can't keep up when outside temp is above 90. The far left and right air vents in the dash are worthless, as they can't be angled enough to hit the driver or front passenger. No seat memory. Not a fan of the seamless door windows, as one of windows already squeaks every time you get in or out of the car. 1st gear isn't very smooth and the engine shudders until the turbo kicks in. If I wasn't pressured by my wife I woulda kept looking.
Favorite Features
Looks fantastic inside & out (though VW emblem is too BIG on front and back of car), pretty good gas mileage, handling, smooth steering, fold down rear seats, great trunk space, great media compatibility (wife loves satellite radio and iPod hook up), seats are firm but very comfortable.
Suggested Improvements
Road noise, smooth out the harsh ride, fix loud HVAC and allow for more & better airflow, add seat memory to driver seat without having to upgrade to Lux model, this isn't a VW van from the 60's make the VW emblems smaller, smooth out 1st gear and work on turbo lag.