2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: good for the money

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

good for the money
By ironmj on

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought the R-Line special edition of the sport CC. I highly recommend it. My last car was a 2004 Audi S4 which I loved but service costs were killing me. Not to mention driving a stick in chicago commute traffic was tough on my left leg. My father bought the luxury edition when they first came out and spent close to $40,000 for a 4cylinder. So I was amazed to see the Rline was available for $28,500. It has the leatherette which seems just as good as the leather, if not better. You just can't tell the difference. Standard heated power seats,blue tooth. Only diff between luxury is nav,sunroof(which only tilts anyways),auto temp. Still has large touch screen radio.

Large 18 inch R line wheels,front,side and rear spoilers really make this car standout. I get a lot of people asking about it. Also 5yr 0% helps in these economic times. Unbelievable mileage(averaging about 500/tank)

A little more power would be nice but for the price it works.