2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Double Take

2010 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Double Take
By Ken on

2010 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Everyone I have shown the vehicle to does a double take. They say "that is a VW." I also had the factory body kit installed (Look up Gold Coast CC and that is the body kit ,they lowered the Gold Coast version), it gives the vehicle a more aggressive look for those who still want that. I even had 2 other CC owners come up to me and say they wish they had installed the body kit. I have been pleased with the vehicle in every way Nav system, Sound System, Bluetooth, ect. Two tone seats really give it that classy euro look. Smooth ride -- drove it to S. Carolina and New Orleans from Cincy no problem got between 31-34 MPG.

Auto rain sensing wipers, two tone interior, Body Kit. Really can't emphasize the body kit enough (it is not like a body kit you see on these "Fast and Furious" cars, it is really classy)

The turbo is not as smooth as I wanted. I wish the Media system could have 6 disk cd with Navigation, apparently the Nav system doesn't allow that option. Better wheel options.