2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Don't Hesitate

2010 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Don't Hesitate
By Car Junkie on

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have been absolutely pleased with my new R-line VW CC!! I didn't know about the R-line until I went and test drove the CC. I was very slow and meticulous in my recent car buying decision. I test drove the Audi A4, Mercedes C class, I also drove the Honda Accord V6 Coupe, as well as the Hyundai Genesis V6 Coupe. I walked into the show room and there she was...Black on Black, VW CC- R line. The R line is a package with extra base and body molding around the vehicles exterior to enhance the look-Not that it needs help. As soon as the wheels hit the road I was in love with it, especially when kicking in the Sports mode on the highway. this car was the best Overall that I test drove!!

The stereo is awesome, in dash 6 disc changer, memory card capability to down load your music into stereo, Blue-tooth hands free, Great fit and finish inside and out!

The only complaint I have is the arch on the driver and passenger doors could have been raised slightly higher for better head clearance when exiting the vehicle. I'm very average in height 5'10'' and I've hit my head a few times. Other than that, Not a bad word to say about this ride!