CC
By cal on
2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Just bought the CC in May 2010. I got the sport model with the 4 cyl turbo. I am pleased so far and have no regrets. The price was reasonable for such a well made car. It certainly is a head turner. I have had several people walk at the way across the parking lot to ask me what kind of car it is and always follow up with how nice it looks. I drove it for a week before my son explained the shift on the fly option. It is nice but would never really be used by me. As mentioned by others, it takes getting used to for the response at throttle start. It almost seems to have a delay. But after driving for a week or so you never notice it anymore. I would buy it again.
Favorite Features
Looks, both inside and out. Awesome interior design with the corn silk simulated leather. Well done. As I said earlier it will draw folks to comment on it beauty. Bluetooth works well. The radio is great. My wife loves the heated seats. Well made car.
Suggested Improvements
Work on the transmission to engage quicker as initial acceleration. I would complain about how difficult it is to get in the car as it sits really low, but then it wouldn't be so beautiful if the changed that so I'll get over it! Where your right knee sits against the console is uncomfortable.