Best buy you'll ever make
By Rohit Agrawal on
2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I used to own a Jetta and wanted to test drive as many cars before I made the purchase. I test drove everything from a Camaro 2SS, 370Z to BMW 1- and 3- series. My budget was $40k approx. The top contenders were BMW 335, MB C300 and the CC. I think the BMW is on the sporty end and MB on the luxury end and the CC is smack in the middle. Have had it for three months and love everything about it...still looking for excuses to drive. The short throw clutch is taking a while to get used to but the transmission is super smooth. The styling is top notch and I often find myself checking my own car out in the parking lot. Love how the back end looks at night with the "floating" tail lights.
Favorite Features
Heated seats, touchscreen radio with SD card, 12 way seats, gear ratios max out what a 4-cyl can give. Interior is just top notch. The other day someone compared it to his brother's Aston Martin...whoa!! easy there big boy.
Suggested Improvements
trunk lid touches the rear bumper and is getting scratched up. windows are going to be a problem in winter. supposedly has the same water damming issues in the door.