2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Super Car
By BillyG on 01/03/10 12:14 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Traded a 2008 BMW 328 with sport suspension, too rough riding also kind of "bunty" looking. Terrific improvement in comfort with the CC over the Bimmer, way better looking and still excellent handling. Also own an 06 MB E Class, far prefer the CC, have relegated the Benz to my wife. After almost 3 months zero problems, great gas mileage, a very positive experience, would highly recommend.

Best of the Best
By Woody on 01/01/10 19:58 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned this car for only 4 months and I must say I have not driven a better car. I have had over 12 new cars over the years medium to high end and the CC is by far the best I have ever driven. The power is great and the handling is better then the BMW's I have owned. I look forward to driving this car every morning I go to work. As you can see I am very happy with my purchase and I will lease another one when the lease it up...

Favorite Car I've Ever Owned!
By uhlie on 12/19/09 08:48 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought this car two weeks ago and I still look for reasons to go for a drive. I really do believe that it is the best car for the money. I did extensive research and test drove a Subaru Legacy, Ford Fusion and a Nissan Altima. The Volkswagen kept calling me back. It looks great and is simply fun to drive. Tons of power, good gas mileage (I get about 32 mpg on the highway and 27 mpg overall) plenty of room, and an unbelievable list of options even on the base car. As long as you can live with only fitting two in the back seat, I'd definitely recommend it.

2010 VW CC Sport 6M
By Peter on 12/17/09 13:49 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Best car I've ever owned. Stronger acceleration than my VR6 Jetta GLX and much better looking. V-Tex seats are beautiful.

Amazing Car for the Money!!!
By WGR on 12/11/09 18:21 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought the car today, and I am thrilled! The seats hug you, the stereo is great and the style is second to none. Why buy a boring Accord, Camry or other when you can have style!!! live now!

Get one
By meurio on 12/10/09 15:43 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Went from a 2008 528i to the CC because of the economy but I have no regrets the VW is an outstanding value and has a great interior/exterior combination. I leased the car and pay only $319 per month with $ 1500 dow. My bimmer used to run me $ 650 per month with $3000 down!!! The cost, looks and included maintenance make this car the one to beat. Great job VW!

Best in its class as well as next class
By Nikhil on 12/07/09 14:15 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

VW has hit a home run with the CC. It has excellent Value For Money with std features you only get as options on other cars.

CC VR 4motion
By plate58 on 12/02/09 07:44 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Hands down the best bang for the buck on the market. Handling excellent, fit and finish excellent. The interior is one of the best on the market today. Standard Sport Seats for rear seat passengers incredible. For only being out 1 year it has already achieved Cult status.

Cautious Shoppers
By Daddy21 on 11/30/09 09:34 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I researched this purchase more than any of the previous 18 new cars I have owned. This site and others were very helpful. My two week old CC Sport is a dream! First car that I liked better after two weeks than I did on showroom floor. Much better than I thought possible, NO BUYERS REMORSE so far. Quicker than I thought, challenged it over Thanksgiving on mtn. rd. and power and handling delivered way beyond expectations. Millage is better than sticker, about 23 city, 34 hwy. and people cant take their eyes off the car. If dependability is not a problem then this is the best auto purchase I have ever made. I hope this helps you.

2010 VW CC
By Jerry on 11/29/09 09:14 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I've owned this CC for 3 months now and I look forward every day to drive it. People are constantly admiring th coupe and most have no idea what model it is. Driving on the interstate with cruise control on will give me and I'm not kidding better then 41mpg at 60 and better then 35 at 70. The sound system is great and I would buy another one in the future as I highly recommend it to all my friends.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$132 per month*