Used 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen Cc - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

VW Headache
By bocaboy

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This is nothing more than a Jetta with a new suit of clothes. Nothing but trouble from day one. Totally unreliable and falling apart. Can't wait for lease end to dump this bad boy.

Favorite Features

none

Suggested Improvements

extensive improvements needed

Switched from Accord - No Regrets!!!
By Jim408

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I had driven Honda products for 15 years. When my 03 Accord was due for replacement, I found myself not liking the New Accord. Frustrated, looked at Audi, BMW and finally ended up driving away in a CC. The things that sold me on the CC over the others were the following items. 1. Bluetooth Intregration was perfect. Being able to see my phone book in the dash and the setup overall is the best system I've ever used. 2. Radio. Teriffic touch screen setup. 3. Seats. Best I've ever had. 4. Interior. Again, it made the accord look cheap. 5. Engine/Drivetrain. Fast and Effecient. 6. Build. Solid. I've had no problems in 16k miles. My Honda had several. In short, this a GREAT car!

Favorite Features

Bluetooth/iPod intregration, 12 Way Power Seats, MPG, Quiet and Comfortable ride, Trunk Hook, Radio.

Suggested Improvements

Tinted Glass at top of Windscreen, Alternative to Chrome on Shifter, Availability of Euro cup holder, extend iPod Cable to center console, differnt switch for heated mirrors, Child Seat Booster built-in, increase shift points in drive slightly to deal with 1st gear turbo lag.

Best vw
By paul

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have owned lots of vw from rabbit to jetta and passats but this car is above and beyond my expectations. smooth drive and very quiet cabin, no road noise at all . we took a road trip did about 80 mphs and got 31 mpg. used only chevron 91 octane. fit and finish is excellent and most people think its a benz. which i have to correct them.

Favorite Features

everything. including the fact its very reliable....

Suggested Improvements

none so far.

Love the car - suggest the manual trans
By Keith

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Had for 6 months, no complaints. Test drove the automatic and went with the 6 speed manual (which leaves you with the sport model). I would have liked the sunroof and the homelink from the Lux model, but for anyone who has not drove one of these with the manual transmission, you are missing this car at its best.

Favorite Features

Styling, quiet, ride, seats (most comfortable I've ever had, and they look like a work of art).

Suggested Improvements

Six speed manual option for the Lux model.

100 miles a day
By Third VW

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

As someone who commutes over 100 miles a day to my office I was looking for a car that I could enjoy driving and as VW fan I gave them first chance for my most recent purchase. I planned to shop the Mercedez C class but never got to their dealership. Test drove the CC and was sold. I love the VW tight handling and this car takes it up a notch from my previous Passatt 4Motion. The aggressive exterior lines, the growl of the engine at startup and the 290 Hpower all make driving it fun. Like some other posters of reviews, I had the badging taken off the rear to keep that element of mystery as people wonder what type of car it is when they see it. Blue tooth, touchscreen Nav, both great.

Favorite Features

At startup at night the headlights fan out to the left and right, a nice touch, the come home feature that lights up the side mirrors for your walkway is cool, the rear trunk is a clever VW push button hidden behind the logo and the rear view camera is excellent for parking assist.

Suggested Improvements

I miss the ability to open all windows with a remote key but I may have not set it up to do that, need to check the manual.