Used 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Good to be back!
By William

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned several VW's in the past, none ever gave me any extreme issues. Gave Dodge a chance, good cars, just not for me. Had a 2008 Honda Accord that was absolutely great, reliable, fuel efficient, and loaded to the gills with features, and convenience. Having said that, I traded it in yesterday for the CC! Man, what a difference!! 1. Interior is gorgeous in the CC 2. Radio touchscreen, Bluetooth, are top notch. 3. No 5th seat! 4. QUIET INSIDE! The Honda, let the world inside of it with noise. 5. Handling, refinement, and quality is very good.

Radio touchscreen, Bluetooth. Just too many to list honestly.

Projector headlights on Sport Models!!!!!!! This is 2010!

good for the money
By ironmj

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought the R-Line special edition of the sport CC. I highly recommend it. My last car was a 2004 Audi S4 which I loved but service costs were killing me. Not to mention driving a stick in chicago commute traffic was tough on my left leg. My father bought the luxury edition when they first came out and spent close to $40,000 for a 4cylinder. So I was amazed to see the Rline was available for $28,500. It has the leatherette which seems just as good as the leather, if not better. You just can't tell the difference. Standard heated power seats,blue tooth. Only diff between luxury is nav,sunroof(which only tilts anyways),auto temp. Still has large touch screen radio.

Large 18 inch R line wheels,front,side and rear spoilers really make this car standout. I get a lot of people asking about it. Also 5yr 0% helps in these economic times. Unbelievable mileage(averaging about 500/tank)

A little more power would be nice but for the price it works.

Waited 2 years to decide on this!
By bkalz

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Since the CC came out, I've been following every review of the car out there to make a decision. And yesterday I went and picked one up! Couldn't be happier and it was well worth the wait because I got a decent deal on it. Love everything about this car as I fell in love with the 2009 version when I first test drove it. The 2010 touchscreen addition gives the car a class although I wish it came standard with navi. Well worth the price and I get many compliments from friends and co-workers. This was my graduation present to myself and I couldn't be happier. If you're planning on getting this car, get it now because once the 2010's are gone you won't be able to get a good deal until next year.

Voice command, bluetooth, high quality materials (I'm comparing with other rivals), solid built, sexy key, very safe and efficient on gas. I traded my Nissan for this and oh boy it's a huge step up! VW for life!

Breaking on the car could be a little better. It doesn't feel as solid as I wanted but it's still great (could be just me not being used to driving this baby around). Other than that I love the car and will buy another VW in a heartbeat.

First VW owned
By Won Yoon

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

VW CC is my first VW ever. I was falling in love at first sight. The design is so classy both inside and out. I hope VW overcame with the reliability with electronics. I've driven it for nine months and I still look forward to drive it every morning. Clutch seems more sensitive compared with Japanese cars. I stalled it more than I wanted.

Unique exterior design. Touch Audio system.

Get rid of the useless mid console in the rear seat to add one more passenger. Rear view camera must be a standard - no rear view is possible without it.

Good not great
By Chris

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Wife & I have had this car for over 3 months and it hasn't given us any problems. My wife loves it but I have some reservations.There are numerous things that need to be improved upon. This car does not offer a smooth nor quiet ride. The HVAC system is loud and can't keep up when outside temp is above 90. The far left and right air vents in the dash are worthless, as they can't be angled enough to hit the driver or front passenger. No seat memory. Not a fan of the seamless door windows, as one of windows already squeaks every time you get in or out of the car. 1st gear isn't very smooth and the engine shudders until the turbo kicks in. If I wasn't pressured by my wife I woulda kept looking.

Looks fantastic inside & out (though VW emblem is too BIG on front and back of car), pretty good gas mileage, handling, smooth steering, fold down rear seats, great trunk space, great media compatibility (wife loves satellite radio and iPod hook up), seats are firm but very comfortable.

Road noise, smooth out the harsh ride, fix loud HVAC and allow for more & better airflow, add seat memory to driver seat without having to upgrade to Lux model, this isn't a VW van from the 60's make the VW emblems smaller, smooth out 1st gear and work on turbo lag.