2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
I love, love, love my CC
By PhillyCCGirl on 03/18/10 13:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is seriously awesome. Handsdown, the best value in the market of a sport sedan. I was looking at the following 6MT vehicles: 2010 TSX 2010 BMW3 2010 A4 2010 CC The CC had the best fit-out inside, and the styling is seriously fierce. I am a SWF age 29 and people constantly stop me to see what kind of car it is. I only owned Japanese before making the change over to German, and I am highly pleased with my decision.

great looks at an affordable price
By mawazo vw on 03/14/10 17:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The car really scoots for a four cylinder engine. I find that I had to set the trip computer to warn me when I exceed 75mph because I would be doing 85 by the time i merged onto the freeway-different sound which is much quieter than my previous V6 VW GTI. Majority of my diving is on the highway and I can average 32MPG during my commute cruising at 73mph. Great standard options. Very easy to operate HVAC.

Best Car Under 30k
By jingorm on 03/04/10 10:03 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I was cross-shopping the Jetta TDI & Audi A3 TDI due to their fuel economy. But at the VW dealership I was drawn to the CC, as most people are. I have owned a BMW 325xi and X3 and prefer "driver's cars." The CC is definitely a joy to drive. The power delivery is smooth, yet it is fuel efficient. The steering is a touch light compared to my BMWs. Highway mileage 32- 36 and 27.1 overall after 2000 mi. The interior cabin is roomy and drowns out the exterior noise. The rear seat also feels spacious (although may be a little low for taller people). Touchscreen radio is fun to play around with. A great commuting/daily driver. Would be perfect as an "only car" if it could fit 5.

I just bought the CC
By KarenF on 03/04/10 06:59 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the V6 CC. It has loads of power and grips the road on sharp turns. The interior design is beautiful. It's all leather (2-tone) and has wood trim. I love it. The sound system is great. No complaints. And in spite of the power, it sips fuel. I think my old 4 cyclinder G6 used more fuel.

To Good-looking to resist
By torpeau on 03/03/10 07:32 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I had a 2003 Accord that was trouble-free and was planning to keep it for several more years. Then I saw the VW CC, read the reviews and comments and bought one.

Wow Amazing
By Sat on 03/01/10 13:51 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Worth every cent. I like the pwr seat height adjustment, give me lot of support for thy. Comfortable for the long drive. I wish the interior had a single had a option of Full leather in white color.

Awesome, absolutely awesome
By Muntenia on 03/01/10 09:52 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought it after reviewing a long list of models from various brands. The majority had bland designs and most of them look the same. The stylish and sleek design of the CC stands out from the crowd. The two-tone cornsilk interior is fantastic. The 2.0 T engine is powerful and the car handles extremely well and sporty. Once you drive one you will end buying it.

Looks aren't everything.
By CCgirl on 02/25/10 06:35 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought this car simply cuz I loved the sleek shape. I also wanted a German car, but couldn't afford the luxury makes. I'm still very happy with the car, two months after the purchase, but don't like a few things about it. The ride is bumpy (suspension too firm for my taste), wind noise is strong on windy days, maybe because the frameless windows don't seal very tightly. Seating is low like a sports car. I hear a few rattling sounds when driven over potholes. Brake pedal is soft. Transmission upshifts are seamless, but downshifts not as quick. Rear visibility while backing up is poor because of the high trunk and the angle of the back window, so camera option is a must.

VW Hits a Grand Slam Home Run!
By Shrivelhead on 02/17/10 14:34 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Wow! I own a Mercedes SL55AMG and an Escalade EXT but the CC Sport might just be my favorite car to drive. The car is without a doubt a head- turner. Then it is a head- scratcher. "That's a Volkswagen - wow!" I get that a lot, and I mean a lot. Let's face it, the car looks like a Mercedes, drives great and costs about half what the Merc would ask. This car performs incredibly well and has smooth, yet powerful acceleration. I added some 20"s and wheels and voila!, I have a luxury sport car that I can drive every day. Don't walk - run - to test drive this car. You'll fall in love with it. I did and so do the 2 - 3 people who stop me in the parking lot on a daily basis!

Nice Alternative
By Mike on 02/13/10 10:06 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

So far I would say this is an excellent automobile! I own a 2008 C350 and this is hands down just as nice. Good performance, fit and finish, and great fuel economy. So far averaging 27-29MPG mixed highway and city driving. Rides better than my MB. Very quiet ride and provides great view of the road, handles nicely. Love the turning headlights! Interior is very comfortable and functional, two tone interior gets great compliments. VW has done a great job with this entry level luxury car. I would definitely suggest taking a hard look at the CC if you are in the market for a great luxury car for thousands less then counterparts.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$132 per month*