2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Love it!
By LeoP on 06/21/10 06:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

My first German car. I hesitated to get a VW but decided to give it a shot and took it for a test drive. The test drive lasted about 5 minutes. I did not need more. Absolutely love the car, the way it looks and handles. My only problem so far is dashboard reflection in driver's side window. It blocks the view in the mirror and is very annoying and potentially a safety issue. I search the web and no one seems to have this problem, so I guess my window is defective.

Update to Previous Posting
By ATLDriver on 06/18/10 09:47 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Just wanted to revise a previous posting I had made earlier in the year. Car had been experiencing jumpiness out of first gear and reverse, and seemed to hop forward when foot was off the accelerator. Sometimes would experience severe lag out from a dead stop. Problematic when merging in to on-coming traffic. Dealer replaced the Mechatronic unit after a 5 week wait for the part and it seems to have resolved any of my issues. Will sometimes experience the lag from a dead stop but not as severe and could be due to having the a/c on in the car. Overall, the car has been great otherwise. Part replaced has a dealer cost of around $1800. Retail would cost for you or I over $3000+.

CC
By cal on 06/04/10 08:35 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Just bought the CC in May 2010. I got the sport model with the 4 cyl turbo. I am pleased so far and have no regrets. The price was reasonable for such a well made car. It certainly is a head turner. I have had several people walk at the way across the parking lot to ask me what kind of car it is and always follow up with how nice it looks. I drove it for a week before my son explained the shift on the fly option. It is nice but would never really be used by me. As mentioned by others, it takes getting used to for the response at throttle start. It almost seems to have a delay. But after driving for a week or so you never notice it anymore. I would buy it again.

Cool Car
By vj_sant on 05/30/10 14:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Always drove a Toyota. Bought my cc, have it for 2 weeks drives great, Exterior /interiors superb. Got lot of compliments on it.

CC disappoints
By Mark Borst on 05/18/10 18:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've had my CC for 4.5 months. It's been in the shop for a month. I've had difficulty with the transmission being grabby, lurching, inconsistent. Throttle activity has been unpredictable. I never know how the car is going to respond when I hit the gas. VW has replaced my gearbox.Now, a month later, the problem is beginning to recur. I have difficulty with visibility. The bottom of the windshield is a straight horizontal. The hood curves off into oblivion on the outside corners, so it's impossible to tell how close your are to a curb or wall in front of you. The automatic up and down motion of the frameless windows as you exit and enter the car gets annoying with time.

Good Mileage Doesn't Have to Be Ugly
By VW from GA on 05/17/10 19:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The exterior is a head turner! Its a great design that's not going to be seen on every corner. The interior, after the initial shock of the two tone leatherette, grows on you quickly. Fit and finish is above average for this price range. The car is very quiet and the seats are very comfortable, more comfortable than my wife's MB E500 in fact. Stereo is fairly intuitive as are most of the controls. Getting a smooth start takes a bit of practice and remembering to "activate" the Parking Brake every time you park takes some getting used to. Overall, very pleased. Good mileage, great looks, a peppy engine and comfortable seats make it a winner!

Best vehicle i've ever owned! Ever!
By Wesley J Leach on 05/15/10 17:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I had a VW Jetta prior to the CC and loved that car as well. This car is beautiful! It has everything I wanted and more. It is difficult to find an affordable car that has luxury and performance of this magnitude. A driver that has always owned a Lexus or a Cadillac would be pleased with the Volkswagen CC. The fuel economy on the sticker says 22 mpg city, 31 mpg highway. I am averaging 31 mpg or better, round trip, everywhere I go! The Multi Function Display (MFD) on the dash tells me so. And this is the base trim model (sport).

Excellent Car - Worth the price
By sat on 04/19/10 11:21 AM (PDT)

Nice features. 1. Blue Tooth (Call quality is very good) 2. Nice Leather interior 3. Frame less windows. 4. well designed Bucket seats suitable for long drive with excellent lumbar support. 5. Play music using your SD card( no need to carry ipod anymore)

Great Purchase - No Regrets So Far
By ATLDriver on 04/06/10 07:01 AM (PDT)

I have always been a VW fan since my '84 GTI that I never wanted to get out of. I owned a Jetta and Golf during the 90s while living in SF but moved away from the brand for about 15 years but found I needed something a bit more economical on the gas. I had gone in to look at the new GTI but found myself drawn to the CC. There really is no other car at this level in this price range. I've read the reviews - about a million times - and am a bit confused that no one has mentioned the jumpiness coming out of first gear - or maybe that's just my car? Been to the dealer to see if I had a transmission problem but again - maybe my car is an anomaly? Will post another message if it needs to be fixed.

Are you kidding me?!!!
By CCrazy Good!! on 04/02/10 19:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is incredible! I can't believe all the car you get for the price! Plus, the 0.9 percent interest rate for 66 months is just way too good to pass up! For the price, no other car out there compares to this one. It puts Toyotas and Hondas to shame. The Mercedes C300 isn't even as nice as the CC. The Buick LaCrosse is a great ride that is beautiful inside and out but it is bigger than what I wanted. The CC just hits all the right spots!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan in NJ is:

$225 per month*