Used 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Rekindled a lost love
By Sean

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I've owned VW most of my life and when I turned 40 thought I could do better and bought a BMW. Mistake. Always loved the CC and returned to VW. Love the look and the stares that it attracts. Very nimble, and responsive on the road (almost as good as the BMW). Very quiet interior, adore the design of the seats and the dash. Took some getting used to the DSG and reverse.

Love the Autohold feature, and the gas mileage. Trunk is truly amazing (always get looks when I pull my mountain bike out of the trunk).

Projector headlights on Sport Models! Better Bluetooth interface, and voice dialing.

What a car!
By Sporty_D

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I was initially considering BMW 3 series or the Audi A4. They were way too expensive after adding all the features I wanted. So I decided to try out the CC. Oh my, was I in for a surprise. With less $ than A4 or the 3 series, I was able to get a fully loaded car with NAV and backup camera as well. This car looks awesome and rides and performs like a sports car especially in sports mode. Oh, did I tell you? I love it when people asks me, "what kind of car is that?". This car look much better than BMW 3 or Audi A4 in my opinion. Some people actually told me that they thought it was the Mercedes CLS. Puts a smile on my face every time I take it out for a spin.

Performance, style, NAV, Backup camera, sporty bucket seats, roomy trunk space or should I just say everything?

Remove the VW badge!

So far so good..
By W.Ryan

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

It's good to be driving German again. The CC is comfortable, well behaved on the road, and quiet inside the cabin. Seats are very comfortable, and so are the rest of the creature comforts, I just wish it came with Nav standard. I've been wanting the CC since it first came out, and now I have one! Everyone stops and stares at it. The exterior is very unique, sleek, and beautiful.

Auto is nice, takes time to get used. Others are, touchscreen radio, sirius radio, auto on/off headlights.

Make Nav standard on Sport models, include projector headlights as well. This is 2011 (almost)!

Impressive ride
By TJS

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Had a Jetta which I loved, traded to a CC 4Motion. Wow, quiet, fast, nimble, and sleek in and out! Best VW I have owned.

Paddle shifters give the automatic a stick feel when needed...or for fun! Great interior. Mistaken for a Benz, a lot of compliments. Superb stereo

Full sunroof would be nice

I'm back VW!
By MySilverCC

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Traded in my very extremely reliable 4cyl Honda Accord EX-L W/Nav for a 2010 CC. I have no regrets... so far!! I've owned VW's in the past, and overall, they never gave me any extreme issues. The CC has a lot of power for a 4 cylinder. You can be up to 80mph quickly if you're not paying attention. It has very good road manners, seats are comfortable, gas mileage is also very good. I like the looks of vehicle's exterior, and interior is nice, although it is "leatherette". My Honda at least has real leather on the front, and bottom area's. Overall, I'm happy happy happy! Got it from Koeppel VW in Queens on Northern Blvd. Great people by the way! What's up Rosario!

Radio, Bluetooth, interior light configurations. Autohold etc...

Please make projector headlights STANDARD! Sunroof too! Especially for a car this much. This is almost 2011!! Make phone book download standard as well. Stop nickle and diming VW!