100 miles a day
By Third VW on
2010 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
As someone who commutes over 100 miles a day to my office I was looking for a car that I could enjoy driving and as VW fan I gave them first chance for my most recent purchase. I planned to shop the Mercedez C class but never got to their dealership. Test drove the CC and was sold. I love the VW tight handling and this car takes it up a notch from my previous Passatt 4Motion. The aggressive exterior lines, the growl of the engine at startup and the 290 Hpower all make driving it fun. Like some other posters of reviews, I had the badging taken off the rear to keep that element of mystery as people wonder what type of car it is when they see it. Blue tooth, touchscreen Nav, both great.
Favorite Features
At startup at night the headlights fan out to the left and right, a nice touch, the come home feature that lights up the side mirrors for your walkway is cool, the rear trunk is a clever VW push button hidden behind the logo and the rear view camera is excellent for parking assist.
Suggested Improvements
I miss the ability to open all windows with a remote key but I may have not set it up to do that, need to check the manual.