Used 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Best buy you'll ever make
By Rohit Agrawal

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I used to own a Jetta and wanted to test drive as many cars before I made the purchase. I test drove everything from a Camaro 2SS, 370Z to BMW 1- and 3- series. My budget was $40k approx. The top contenders were BMW 335, MB C300 and the CC. I think the BMW is on the sporty end and MB on the luxury end and the CC is smack in the middle. Have had it for three months and love everything about it...still looking for excuses to drive. The short throw clutch is taking a while to get used to but the transmission is super smooth. The styling is top notch and I often find myself checking my own car out in the parking lot. Love how the back end looks at night with the "floating" tail lights.

Heated seats, touchscreen radio with SD card, 12 way seats, gear ratios max out what a 4-cyl can give. Interior is just top notch. The other day someone compared it to his brother's Aston Martin...whoa!! easy there big boy.

trunk lid touches the rear bumper and is getting scratched up. windows are going to be a problem in winter. supposedly has the same water damming issues in the door.

Poor interior design and performance
By Jano

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased a new VW CC.It is very difficult to drive. When accelerating,you must be very careful in depressing the accelerator because if not done just right the vehicle will shoot forward too fast or bog down for a second or two causing a dangerous condition when pulling out into traffic.The dashboard is poorly designed especially the placement of the media buttons and phone buttons on the steering wheel.the air conditioning ducts are pointed down so you don't get the full blast of air when opened fully. This is the first vehicle that I have ever has that I am fearful of driving because of the performance of the car. I took it to the dealer and they said it was okay.not enough room for expla

The vehicle is attractive

change design of dash. the turbo engine is not designed for an easy smooth acceleration only for long distance on road performance when you can just put it in drive and not worry about using the gas pedal

Happy new CC owner!
By Tallahassee Lassie

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I've had my new black CC Sport/R-Line for about 2 weeks & JUST LOVE IT! I researched MANY cars to fit my needs as I travel by car extensively in my job. I drove all the high-end options including BMW, Mercedes, Infiniti & Lexus. I chose the CC because it looks great & gave me all the options I wanted with out the big price tag. The great mileage this car gets was the icing on the cake. I got 30.4 MPG on my first road trip & thoroughly enjoyed the ride! Now I actually look forward to going "on the road again"!

Price tag, Gas mileage, bluetooth system, sporty lines, 4 cyl turbo has great pick-up

full sunroof, not just "pop-up", cruise control settings are little hard awkward.

This car bad!
By Shae

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I am a former Toyota owner and this car is poor compared to it. I have been to the dealership 2x already. Low coolant, back tail light out. Minor problems but should I have any with less than 5000 miles? Heck no! It's jumpy at take off and not good on gas. I'm so disappointed and I will not purchase another. If you're thinking of getting one don't do it!

Color and stereo system

Fix the acceleration problem before someone gets hurt. Give better gas mileage and fix problem with bulbs needing to be replaced so frequently

Love, love, love this car
By Matt

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car without question is one of the best sport sedan values on the market. Although I have owned performance-oriented cars in the past, I have been consigned to baby- and kid-hauling minivan purgatory for the last ten years. Since the day I bought it, I can't help but smile every time I get it out on the road. There is only one way to go with a car like this: the six-speed manual transmission (even though it annoyed my automatic-only wife). In the short time I have owned the car, I have noticed that it is a real head Turner. The overall execution of the vehicle is just excellent, from fit and finish to materials choice to vroom factor.

The driver's seat is easily the most comfortable I have ever had in a car. The Bluetooth phone integration is fantastic. It just works. The stereo iPod integration option works well, although fast- forwarding in a podcast is a pain (you have to hold down the button). The transmission just rocks.

Offer the six-cylinder plant with the 6-speed manual like they do in Europe. Fix the nits with the iPod controller. Offer the more luxurious options with the six-speed. The AC is a slow to get cold when the outside temp is near 100 in FL. I have a rattle at 250 mi in the back at high temps.