2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews 10

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
2010 VW CC
By Jerry on 11/29/09 09:14 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I've owned this CC for 3 months now and I look forward every day to drive it. People are constantly admiring th coupe and most have no idea what model it is. Driving on the interstate with cruise control on will give me and I'm not kidding better then 41mpg at 60 and better then 35 at 70. The sound system is great and I would buy another one in the future as I highly recommend it to all my friends.

Excellent Car
By Danilo on 11/18/09 16:25 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is wonderful, it has a very powerful 4 cylinders engine, I would say it has more power and acceleration than many V6 engines on the market. The interior and exterior design are impressive. I really love this car. It's the best car I ever had.

Wowza.
By Wheels8716 on 11/18/09 11:44 AM (PST)

Traded in my 2006 Subaru STI for my CC. I'm a certified car nut, and have always loved the exterior design of the CC. I talked the wife into a test drive, and that was it. Where do I sign? The 2010 CC offers the famous VW DSG gearbox. I wanted the 6 speed manual at first, but the DSG really is the best of both worlds. The gear changes are THAT quick. There is not another car within $20,000 of the CC that oozes so much style. The interior not only works from a functionality stand point, but it is simply gorgeous. It glides down the road effortlessly. I was looking for great looks, decent gas mileage, and a comfortable interior. VW hit this one out of the park.

Wow! Love this car!
By Valerie on 11/18/09 07:48 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

In May of 2009 I leased a shadow blue metallic CC. This is my second VW. The first one I leased was a 2006 Jetta which I also loved. In October 2009 my CC was hit hard in the right rear panel and was totaled. I was impressed of how solid the car felt and how it took the impact of the accident as a SUV was the one who hit me. I loved it so much that I went back to the same dealership and said "I want the exact car in 2010 with the same options". The 2010 colors with two tone interior were exactly the same as 2009.I was so happy to get the 2010 CC back. People follow me into parking lots to ask what kind of car is this? They also love the blue color that has a purple hue in the sun.

It's a great car for the price.
By jmfos on 11/10/09 11:28 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Its a great car for the money. 2010 sport includes touchscreen radio with SD card slot, ipod(option), blue tooth w/voice control, rain sensing wipers, auto lights, auto dimming rear view mirror. DSG is new this year and is cool. At slow speeds(i think), when you turn the wheel it lights up the outside in the direction you are turning the wheel. It's not the Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) in the VR6 but it's kind of cool. You have to test drive it. It drives so much nicer then the Japanese cars. Plus it's so much more refined. If you go test drive one, bring your checkbook, because you will want to buy it.

Will Keep you posted
By Sean on 11/01/09 05:17 AM (PST)

Just traded my 08" APR stage 2 tuned VW GTI yesterday. That car kicked constant butt...This CC is totally a different animal with similar guts. This CC will get the APR tune this week and should be in the range of 252- 262HP for a APR stage 1 tune. I just love the looks of the CC and the Mercedes CLS...this is my Volkcedes! Will post more after the APR tune.

What is it?
By Chuck on 10/23/09 19:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is beautiful both inside and out. I've had many people slow down to see the badge to see what it is or come up to me in a parking lot to admire this car. It looks and handles like a car that costs 20-30K more. The turbo-4 has exceptional power (scary power for a 4). It hugs the road and handles like a charm. No problem with pulling to the right like some reported with the '09. I'm afraid I know I'm going to get a speeding ticket because it rides so smooth and is so quick that it glides to 80 mph before you know it.

Love this Car. Would Highly Recomend
By Kevin on 10/07/09 00:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I took this car for a test drive and enjoyed it a lot i also liked how responsive the throttle is. The 2010 interior comes standard with the Touch screen which is what pulled me in to purchasing this vehicle. I've had the car for about 2 weeks now and everybody compliments me. My parents are jealous that i have a nicer vehicle then them :)

Mecedes CLS Styling+ Audi 2.0T Engine
By JimandSue on 10/03/09 07:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is an amazing value and fun to drive. The heritage of the car is Mercedes CLS "coupe" styling, the powerful/responsive Audi 2.0 Turbo fuel injected (same used in the A4), DSG transmission (same used in the A4-A8 lines), Deep bucket seats (like the older Ferrari's) and decent stereo. The car is very powerful and the DSG makes it a blast to drive. The car performs best on the highway where is gets an amazing 30 plus MPG due to it's 6 speed DSG Transmission and wind cheating body. The sound system is good and allows bluetooth and easy iPhone/Pandora integration. Price was under $28K, I'd get the extended 6 year/75,000 mile warranty. Finally, back seat leg room is far better than A4.

Love it so far
By PJ on 09/26/09 20:44 PM (PDT)

New in 2010 is the DSG auto transmission, plus I was surprised to get satellite radio with the new touch screen stereo and blue tooth as standard features. A $700 value in '09. Got at invoice plus a $289 dealer doc fee.