Used 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Simply the BEST
By gkmclaug

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have never owned a European car before. Now I can say that I will never own an American made car again! I have been driving GMC for the last 12 years - and every car had been in the shop for the same issue multiple times - the quality just is not there. The CC v6 is hands down the best car for your money. I looked at Audi, BMW and Lexus - no one had anything that compared to the CC in price, form or function. It has everything a guy could want in his new toy, I mean car!

Bluetooth and iPod connection/integration. The interior is phenomenal and it looks awesome from the outside as well. A real head turner. The seats are very comfortable and the car is so much fun to drive. If I could, I would sleep in my car!

Nothing except maybe a full function sunroof. Absolutely no complaints. We will definitely be back to 3RVW for our next car!

Piece of Junk?
By monkeytoes

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had my CC for 7 weeks. 2 high speed balances, 2 regular, 2 new tires and the car still shakes at 55mph and beyond. Car shakes very bad going up hill. Worst part is that the dealership that sold me the car has a consumer rating of D- with the BBB and it shows because they charge me $60.00 to have a balance done on the car 1 week after the purchase date. The rear windows also leak and the blue tooth works only when it wants too! Thanks VW for selling me a LEMON and then not standing behind your product! Oh, the $150.00 you sent to try and make me happy, I will be using it tomorrow to have all 4 tires balanced for the 5th time!

It is a great looking car!

Better customer service after the sale and instead of excuses, fix the car!

First time VW owner
By clockworkpug

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I just came from a BMW Z4M roadster and a BMW 330Ci and I am seriously impressed by this car. You will be hard pressed to find a more luxurious, smooth, and refined car for under $30,000. The car is not fast in the way that a 5-series BMW is, but it is no slouch either. The 2.0 L turbo is a gem of an engine, and the car is as smooth as butter. It does have a fair amount of body roll but then again this car is more Mercedes than it is BMW. The interior is first rate and has near Audi levels of style inside. With the 6-speed manual this car is actually quite fun to drive. There is quite a bit of understeer though, for obvious reasons. The exterior on this car is its piece de resistance!

The interior as a whole is my favorite feature. From the top notch seats to the well styled and easy to read gauges, it's superb. Also, the incredible smoothness in every aspect of this car is nice as well. The engine is impossible not to love. Not very potent but oh so smooth! The body, love it!

The car sits way to high up and leaves an odd gap between the tires and body. It needs to be lowered about 1.5" to make it look proper. Memory settings on the power seats would be nice. Knowing that it is not a sports car and not expecting certain things from it. I have very few gripes.

Nice alternative to Accord/Camry/Altima
By Smitty

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I needed a car that could be driven a lot, so I was looking for a car that got 30+ MPG on the highway. Most of the cars on the list ended up being gutless econoboxes that were like appliances to drive and had bare-bones interiors with cheap, hard plastics. The Jetta TDI was on the list and was fine to drive, but when I was able to get a CC for a lower monthly payment, that made it a surprising possibility. It feels like a luxury car, and I look forward to driving it. Fuel mileage has been surprisingly good. If you care enough to be reading this review, do yourself a favor and actually drive one.

Standard Bluetooth, 12-way power on BOTH front seats, touchscreen with iPod, turbo power with possible upgrade, smooth 6-speed manual transmission with easy clutch, pillar-less windows like my old 6-series BMW, quiet and smooth ride, surprisingly good mileage with turbo fun, Auto Hold is wonderful

Make more of the luxury options available with the manual transmission, like 4-Motion, leather, Xenon lights, memory seats, sunshade, Dynaudio stereo, etc. Some of those could be dealer-installed options.

Cheap Light Bulbs
By CCgirl

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I'm also having issues with the tail lights, like someone else who has talked about it in his/her review. My car is now 6 months old, has 6000 miles on it, and I've had to get three tail light bulbs replaced. They keep going out one by one. It's a waste of time having to go to a dealership frequently to get them replaced. I still love the way this car looks, but I'm disappointed with its quality and performance. Road noise, wind noise, bumpy ride on potholes is all too annoying.

Shape of the car, cornering lights, electronic parking brake, auto hold, great fuel economy.

Quieter cabin, Quieter engine, Softer ride, Improve quality (light bulbs).