2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Mercedes Nightmare
By rr2011 on 01/28/13 21:08 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

this has been the best car i have ever owned i will never go back to BMW or Mercedes but rather Volkswagen or Audi they have really stepped up their design and performance of their cars making them fun and inexpensive to drive. my Volkswagen cc vr6 4 motion so far is the best car i have owned.

2010 CC VR6 4Motion
By vr6guy1 on 03/21/11 21:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I live in the California Sierra, so AWD was important to me. I opted for the 4 motion VR6, although most professional reviews said it was not worth the money. I am glad I bought the VR6 4Motion. I have previously owned a MB C55, BMW M3, and a BMW X5 Sport. Out of all of these cars, the CC is my favorite because of excellent performance, great looks, and fairly good gas mileage. The car handles superbly on mountain roads. (Note that the VR6 does not come with the DSG transmission in the US-- many reviews are wrong about this).

Impressive ride
By TJS on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Had a Jetta which I loved, traded to a CC 4Motion. Wow, quiet, fast, nimble, and sleek in and out! Best VW I have owned.

100 miles a day
By Third VW on 08/28/10 18:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

As someone who commutes over 100 miles a day to my office I was looking for a car that I could enjoy driving and as VW fan I gave them first chance for my most recent purchase. I planned to shop the Mercedez C class but never got to their dealership. Test drove the CC and was sold. I love the VW tight handling and this car takes it up a notch from my previous Passatt 4Motion. The aggressive exterior lines, the growl of the engine at startup and the 290 Hpower all make driving it fun. Like some other posters of reviews, I had the badging taken off the rear to keep that element of mystery as people wonder what type of car it is when they see it. Blue tooth, touchscreen Nav, both great.

Saved from a snowstorm
By klpeel on 02/03/10 05:40 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The CC VR6 4Motion is a fantastic car indide and out that combines the favorite features of my past two (2005 Infiniti G35x and 2000 Passat GLX) and goes beyond them. It has the stability/solidity of the Passat and the driving fun of the G35x. ...and the best gizmos of each. I drove a ways from the MD burbs to the best dealer in the region (Lindsay), in VA. I arrived just as a snowstorm started. My drive back in now-blizzard conditions took 3 hours as cars were spinning out of control left and right. The CC was sure-footed the whole way. The VR6 isn't cheap, but it's not much more than my old V6 Passat and the same as the G35x, and better than both. I'd narrowed my search down to CC vs. A4.

CC VR 4motion
By plate58 on 12/02/09 07:44 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Hands down the best bang for the buck on the market. Handling excellent, fit and finish excellent. The interior is one of the best on the market today. Standard Sport Seats for rear seat passengers incredible. For only being out 1 year it has already achieved Cult status.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$142 per month*