2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

VR6 Sport Sedan (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific CC model:
no regrets!
By Jake D on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After all the negative comments and review about VW I had my doubts about ever owning one. I got a chance to drive my friends Jetta GLI and was very impressed. He never had any issues with the GLI and then I saw the first CC driving down the road and I had to have one. I bought the V6 because it was the only silver one they had on the lot. Now, 14 months and 27,000 miles later, it has been the best car I have ever had. Not a single problem, it has performed flawlessly. The dealer is nice, I bought a new Jetta Wagon for my wife 3 months ago. Even after owning it well over a year the CC looks absolutely gorgeous. I am proud of owning it.

Simply the BEST
By gkmclaug on 08/11/10 07:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have never owned a European car before. Now I can say that I will never own an American made car again! I have been driving GMC for the last 12 years - and every car had been in the shop for the same issue multiple times - the quality just is not there. The CC v6 is hands down the best car for your money. I looked at Audi, BMW and Lexus - no one had anything that compared to the CC in price, form or function. It has everything a guy could want in his new toy, I mean car!

I just bought the CC
By KarenF on 03/04/10 06:59 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the V6 CC. It has loads of power and grips the road on sharp turns. The interior design is beautiful. It's all leather (2-tone) and has wood trim. I love it. The sound system is great. No complaints. And in spite of the power, it sips fuel. I think my old 4 cyclinder G6 used more fuel.