2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Great car to drive but super expensive to own and maintain
By basictek on 01/19/14 21:45 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We got our VW 2010 CC luxury with 36K on it and within 8K the car has cost us a fortune to maintain and repair. On top of the very high sticker price (with options our car was about 35K MSRP and thankfully we got it for 20K used) Since then the windshield, auto sensing wipers, two front power windows, sunroof sliding cover, brand new tires, alignment, DSG service, oil leak (not covered under powertrain) Need for synthetic oil and super unleaded gas have cost us and the dealer a fortune (us 3.5K carmax 2K). As the car gets older one can only expect more gadgetry to fail, and very expensive maintenance (similar to BMW, Mercedes, audi). It also rattles a lot up front and has tons of road noise.

What a car!
By Sporty_D on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I was initially considering BMW 3 series or the Audi A4. They were way too expensive after adding all the features I wanted. So I decided to try out the CC. Oh my, was I in for a surprise. With less $ than A4 or the 3 series, I was able to get a fully loaded car with NAV and backup camera as well. This car looks awesome and rides and performs like a sports car especially in sports mode. Oh, did I tell you? I love it when people asks me, "what kind of car is that?". This car look much better than BMW 3 or Audi A4 in my opinion. Some people actually told me that they thought it was the Mercedes CLS. Puts a smile on my face every time I take it out for a spin.

Super Car
By BillyG on 01/03/10 12:14 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Traded a 2008 BMW 328 with sport suspension, too rough riding also kind of "bunty" looking. Terrific improvement in comfort with the CC over the Bimmer, way better looking and still excellent handling. Also own an 06 MB E Class, far prefer the CC, have relegated the Benz to my wife. After almost 3 months zero problems, great gas mileage, a very positive experience, would highly recommend.

Amazing Car for the Money!!!
By WGR on 12/11/09 18:21 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought the car today, and I am thrilled! The seats hug you, the stereo is great and the style is second to none. Why buy a boring Accord, Camry or other when you can have style!!! live now!

What is it?
By Chuck on 10/23/09 19:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is beautiful both inside and out. I've had many people slow down to see the badge to see what it is or come up to me in a parking lot to admire this car. It looks and handles like a car that costs 20-30K more. The turbo-4 has exceptional power (scary power for a 4). It hugs the road and handles like a charm. No problem with pulling to the right like some reported with the '09. I'm afraid I know I'm going to get a speeding ticket because it rides so smooth and is so quick that it glides to 80 mph before you know it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$130 per month*