2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
My VW CC, 1 year 3 months, 20k, since
By rsyed10 on 07/22/11 04:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've purchase my 2010 VW CC 2.0L Turbo Sport, 6M, brand new and here's what i have to say. I purchased this car simply because of its appeal and it has been a fun and reliable ride so far. I hadn't had any mechanical issues, just regular oil change, etc. Interior is quiet. Performance and fuel economy is sufficient just above 2k RPM. It has a lot of standard safety features that give me a peace of mind and it's one of those cars you just can't ignore. Great job VW designing nice combination of stunning design and sufficient performance.

So far so good..
By W.Ryan on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

It's good to be driving German again. The CC is comfortable, well behaved on the road, and quiet inside the cabin. Seats are very comfortable, and so are the rest of the creature comforts, I just wish it came with Nav standard. I've been wanting the CC since it first came out, and now I have one! Everyone stops and stares at it. The exterior is very unique, sleek, and beautiful.

Good to be back!
By William on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned several VW's in the past, none ever gave me any extreme issues. Gave Dodge a chance, good cars, just not for me. Had a 2008 Honda Accord that was absolutely great, reliable, fuel efficient, and loaded to the gills with features, and convenience. Having said that, I traded it in yesterday for the CC! Man, what a difference!! 1. Interior is gorgeous in the CC 2. Radio touchscreen, Bluetooth, are top notch. 3. No 5th seat! 4. QUIET INSIDE! The Honda, let the world inside of it with noise. 5. Handling, refinement, and quality is very good.

Nice alternative to Accord/Camry/Altima
By Smitty on 08/09/10 20:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I needed a car that could be driven a lot, so I was looking for a car that got 30+ MPG on the highway. Most of the cars on the list ended up being gutless econoboxes that were like appliances to drive and had bare-bones interiors with cheap, hard plastics. The Jetta TDI was on the list and was fine to drive, but when I was able to get a CC for a lower monthly payment, that made it a surprising possibility. It feels like a luxury car, and I look forward to driving it. Fuel mileage has been surprisingly good. If you care enough to be reading this review, do yourself a favor and actually drive one.

Wow Amazing
By Sat on 03/01/10 13:51 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Worth every cent. I like the pwr seat height adjustment, give me lot of support for thy. Comfortable for the long drive. I wish the interior had a single had a option of Full leather in white color.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$132 per month*