2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Still Love Driving my CC!
By toddaspencer on 12/20/14 10:31 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Purchased my CC a couple of years ago, used, with 30k miles on it and now have 61k on it. What a treat, every day. I have never enjoyed driving a car as much as I do my CC. I've had no breakdowns (knock on wood) and have only had to complete maintenance stuff -- which aren't cheap but I believe are part of the answer to keeping a great car up and going strong. I always recommend the CC to anyone else who asks about it. Keep up the great work, VW!

Great car to drive but super expensive to own and maintain
By basictek on 01/19/14 21:45 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We got our VW 2010 CC luxury with 36K on it and within 8K the car has cost us a fortune to maintain and repair. On top of the very high sticker price (with options our car was about 35K MSRP and thankfully we got it for 20K used) Since then the windshield, auto sensing wipers, two front power windows, sunroof sliding cover, brand new tires, alignment, DSG service, oil leak (not covered under powertrain) Need for synthetic oil and super unleaded gas have cost us and the dealer a fortune (us 3.5K carmax 2K). As the car gets older one can only expect more gadgetry to fail, and very expensive maintenance (similar to BMW, Mercedes, audi). It also rattles a lot up front and has tons of road noise.

Fun to drive, handsome, good MPG, happy owner!!
By gottlieb on 05/18/13 09:11 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

After 3 years and 30,000 miles, still love my 2010 VW CC white/tan , i prefer driving this than my 2008 Mercedes Benz E Class, I get as high as 35 MPG highway with A/C, interior is awesome, feels more expensive, very comfortable seats better than my Lexus and Benz, cornering is excellent, a little bumpy for my taste but thats to be expected for a car this low, acceleration is amazingly fast for a 4 cylinder car. love the "THUNK" when opening and closing the frameless doors!!! Only VW has that. overall, another VERY HAPPY VW CC owner, thinking of buying 2013 :)

V6 killer
By edyvw on 04/10/13 18:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This is probably best used car you can get it on the market if you think driving is more then going from point A to point B (if not, then get Camry). This is 2.0T 200hp four banger with 207lb/ft torque. However, what is HUGE difference is DSG (Dual-Clutch Sequential Gearbox) with 6 gears. When shifts up, it changes gears in 0.065 seconds. Now guys, manual might be a little bit more fun to drive, but it just cannot keep up with my CC. Also, if you want to use full potential, get performance tires! If you are DIY guy/girl, this is perfect car. Probably this is most friendly car for people who like to change oils on their own. However, try to use full synthetic oils like Castrol 0W30 (GC).

Mercedes Nightmare
By rr2011 on 01/28/13 21:08 PM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

this has been the best car i have ever owned i will never go back to BMW or Mercedes but rather Volkswagen or Audi they have really stepped up their design and performance of their cars making them fun and inexpensive to drive. my Volkswagen cc vr6 4 motion so far is the best car i have owned.

VW CC 2010 Sport -Auto
By rodjpr on 12/31/12 10:20 AM (PST)

I purchased my 2010 CC Sport black exterior about 3 months ago with 25K miles and very good gas mileage.

I chose a 2010 CC over a 2009 Lexus IS250!
By mizzmolly on 04/12/12 02:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought a 2010 CC sport turbo last week with 17,939 miles and I absolutely LOVE it! I keep coming up with reasons to leave the house just to drive it. I compared it to a 2009 Lexus IS250 that I test-drove and the CC hands down won. Great price for a slightly larger sedan with luxurious qualities and better gas mileage than the Lexus! I test drove the CC for an entire day and honestly lost count how many heads it turned!!

Best car yet...
By fazzster on 04/10/12 11:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned over 20 cars in my lifetime and the CC is the best yet. It will be 2 years old soon and I have logged 54k miles so far without a single issue. The only complaint was the excessive wheel gap and soft springs so I solved the "problem" with a set of Eibach lowering springs. Which is the way it should have been delivered from the factory in the first place. The handling is superb while still retaining ride comfort. I am averaging 35mpg on my commutes (80% highway/20% rural roads). Best mpg thus far has been 38. The clutch could have a little better feedback but the shifter is smooth and precise. The quality of the interior is impressive even with the vinyl seats.

Love this car
By neugoof66 on 09/19/11 22:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Bought it last summer with pleanty of driving in my future. It turns heads. Fun to drive, the sport setting on the transmission is perfect. I've driven this all over the country and loved every mile. It handles like a dream over desert hwy and curvy mountain roads. I upgraded from my second Jetta and couldn't be happier. I love this car as much as I loved my IS300.

2 Year / 30K Mile Update - Perfect!!!
By jim408 on 08/05/11 15:04 PM (PDT)

I've owned this car since new for two years and 30k miles now, and all I can say this is probably one of the best cars I've ever bought. It remains quiet, comfortable, handles great, and fun to drive. I consistently get 34MPG on the open road, with 26-28MPG in mix driving. The interior, paint, and mechanicals are holding up with little signs of wear. All in all, it's a terrific car!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$132 per month*