Yee-hah!
By welby on
2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I spent a great deal of time shopping and researching before buying this car. I test drove Audis, Infiniti Gs, BMW 3 series, Volvos and others. The CC took the cake. And, in the end, only BMW's 335i felt more muscular. Aesthetically, inside and out the CC seems near perfect; mine is white and, simply put, only a Mercedes CLS looks better. Once you sit in this thing everything else feels cheap and gimmicky. In terms of performance, I love driving this car. It's brawny when you want it to be, but it can double as a comfortable commuter. Edmunds is ho-hum about the V6 4Montion, but I wouldn't have it any other way. The powerful engine and all wheel drive are well worth the extra money.
Favorite Features
Driving performance. This car is FUN to drive. I commute about 50 miles a day and it never gets old. The interior radiates quality; exactly what you want and nothing more. I often sit in the car to read the newspaper because the seat is so comfortable. Great sound system. Truly, a car for a czar.
Suggested Improvements
Mileage could be better; drinks premium gas; rear visibility; media system is better than competitors, but maps could use a more scaled zoom (street names please) and the touch and drag features are hardly iPhone-esque; steering wheel "whirs" a tiny bit in parking lots; can't see the front bumper.