Very Surprised
By Mtnplay on
2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I have owned virtually every model of BMW for the last ten years. Decided to stop feeding my cash to the bavarians to only have them keep pushing my price points up and value down. I purchased a Black on Black CC Sport, Auto, Sirius, the "leatherette" is superb, and at this quality, leather is a waste of money. What a wonderful car. The fit and finish is impeccable,the styling is modern and fresh, the drive is excellent. You do get a little of the front wheel drive pothole suspension behavior, but it doesn't detract. My mileage in the first thousand miles on freeway is 31.5. I purchased the car for $2500 under sticker. Amazing car for the money. VW has a new level of respect from me.Amazing
Favorite Features
Fit and Finish, standard amenities, styling, quiet cabin, great fitting seats, you could spend hours in these things. Excellent steering wheel, and incredible engine with great mileage. The most value for your money in the entire auto industry.
Suggested Improvements
Get a TDI option on this car. I cannot imagine a better car if this had 45 mpg. This goes for all car companies, quit charging $2k for Nav! Give me the option for $500. Nav is the most overpriced option in the auto industry today.