2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Very satisfied with the CC

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

Very satisfied with the CC
By wogass on

2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought new In 09 and I though I'd might be taking a chance as it was in it's first year of production. Now, 3 years later & 76000km I'm glad I took the chance as I've been extremely happy with it. I've had no issues other than the dealership I bought it from (Horrible customer service). I switched dealerships which made all the difference In getting the most of out the car & service.

My favorite has to be the sport bucket seats; they wrap around you and keep you tightly in place while taking corners. The eye catching body style has to be next, it's sleek and swept back profile grabs eye's all the time. Other than that it has everything that every other car has, actualy it lacks in some area's.

First off, the OEM Continental's are absolutly crap after 20000km. I replaced them with some Bridgestone Potenza's. The add in of a upgaded engine option should be available. The 280hp is good but doesn't differenciate In performance compared with the 200hp turbo.