Very Impressed
By Eric Sands on
2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I have had mine for about 3 months now. I love the way it drives. Very German. Sporty. Stiff but not jarring at all. Very quiet cabin at highway speeds. Quality craftmanship interior and exterior. I love the simplistic layout of the cockpit. There is just enough to give you the info you need, without cluttering up the dash with useless trinkets and faux finishes. The brushed aluminum is real. No problems so far. I am a little disappointed in the gas mileage. Nowhere near advertised. They stated 27 mpg highway. I do 95% of my driving on the highway and I never hit traffic and I am getting about 23 mpg. That will add up quite a it over the years...
Favorite Features
Dynaudio is absolutely a MUST!!! Very comparable B&O of Audi. This car gets looks. Like "stop and stare looks" everywhere I go. I have had strangers come up to me to ask about the car. This car loves to go fast! The faster you go, the better the drive. Nice pickup too. On mine around 0-60 in 5.8s.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage... or more truthful disclosure about it. Bluetooth should be standard on a car at this price point. More interior color choices. Oh! And a sliding sunroof would put this package over the top!