2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Still going strong

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

Still going strong
By attaymik on

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had my CC almost a year and overall, I'm extremely satisfied with my car. I had an issue with the AC compressor and it took about 3 weeks for the dealer to get the part in (from Germany no less), test and repair. I was annoyed by that, but more at the way it was handled by the Dealer. During that spell, I limited the amount of time I drove the car because it was hot and no air! The iPod adpater works great w/my iPhone but has to be constantly plugged/unplugged with my Nano, might be the Nano. Other than that, I've had no other issues. It's fun to drive, gets great gas mileage and I still receive compliment after compliment. I still love my car.

I love the auto hold--use it all the time going thru Starbucks, the seating is very comfortable, sound system, 40gb hard drive.

I noticed more of a lag when in Sport mode than I did with my other Passat. Dealer says it's normal. No other suggestions at this time.