2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Right Choice

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

Right Choice
By HappyInCbus on

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I am a recent college grad. who just started his first real job, and needed a new car. My old car was on its last leg, so I started test driving everything (Camry, Avalon, G35, Mazda6, Altima, A4). I was all set to lease an Altima, but the CC was my last car to look at, and it blew me away in person! In my opinion, it is one of the top 3 or so best looking cars, regardless of price. I have already had 5 different strangers come up to me and ask what kind of car it was (nice ego boost by the way). It's a blast to drive, and nice to have a "worry free" warranty that lasts for the life of the lease (3 years, 36K mi.).

Stunning exterior, gorgeous two-tone interior (though a bit tricky to keep spotless), shocking affordability, great performance, 4 sport bucket seats, center console in rear, automatic cornering lights.

Gas mileage has been a disappointment so far (avg. 22MPG, with an avg. speed of 30MPH). All other issues are due to the styling (visibility, headroom, getting out of car), but I have no problem with these sacrifices.