My first German car
By CC Rider on
2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I have had my CC,Lux, 2 litre for 2 weeks now. It is a blast to drive! The 2 litre engine is plenty powerful, and there is no need for more. Manumatic transmission is fun and quick. The handling is tight and responsive, and it is remarkably quiet on the highway. I am coming from 12 years of Acura RLs. The seats are extremely comfortable and supportive, the back seats are big enough for my two teenage girls. Biggest downside, so far, is that there are large blind spots over the left and right shoulders. Rear seat headrests get in the way of my wife's view out the back. Mileage, so far, has been 27 highway (averaging 80 mph) and 20 around town. Not yet broken in, though.
Favorite Features
Supportive seats, nice and quiet on the road, tight handling. I love how people tell me what a great looking car it is!
Suggested Improvements
The audio system has its own hard drive, but will only accept mp3 audio files - it needs to accept mp4a ! The blind spots, especially driver's side, need to be addressed - perhaps with a rear view mirror that incorporates rounded glass in it.