2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: My first but not last VW

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

My first but not last VW
By Bob on

2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this in Fall when my previous car started having engine problems. I was looking at comparing the Lux and VR6, but the deal was too good to pass up ($ off due to age of car). So I found this car that had all the features I wanted, for a great price and quality of German Engineering. I love how the seats hug my body while driving. The other nice feature is the back seat pass-though in the center. This feature allows 4 people and skis to comfortably fit in the car. The 60/40 split seats are also nice when transporting other larger items. My friend bought his Jetta TDI from this same place after enjoying the ride in my car. I hope this is still around when it's time for a new car.

Three words: All Wheel Drive. I haven't had much of a chance to try AWD out yet, but just the idea is great. My girlfriend also loves the heated seats and climate control. The pivoting headlights are nice when deer are around a corner.

Bring the Diesel versions that are available in Europe to the US. It's the same engines that are in the Touareg and Jetta TDIs (6 & 4cyl respectively) and get great MPG. If I have to put in more expensive gas (91 or greater octane) then let me have a MPG benefit.