2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Much Improved Over Passat

2009 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Much Improved Over Passat
By Liz on

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This CC has caused a sensation at work and the car wash; people want to know what it is since there is no name on the car. I've only seen one other on the road. The quality and reliability (thus far) are vastly superior to my former Passat. Standard features compare very favorably to baseline Hondas, Toyotas, Minis, other German autos, etc. Heated seats are wonderful on cold mornings. The two tone interior gets envious stares! Power memory for 3 seat settings works well for each of us in my family.

Enormous trunk, and the dealer added an extra grocery bag at no charge. The seats' lumbar support is a treat on long drives. Well-designed controls on steering wheel. Fun to drive! Free maintenance and 6 months of Sirius radio free are appealing perks.

I miss the door bins being big enough to hold an umbrella; they're too small to hold more than an ice scraper. The back seat being limited to 2 people is unfortunate but was not a deal breaker for me.