Judging a book by its cover
By Cookin998 on
2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
My third VW, I've gone from Jetta to Passat and now to CC. In the transitions I was a bit disappointed in the Passat (like most 90's VWs, it had its electrical problems). The CC restores my faith in VW. My wife is a BMW gal and she loves this car. The ride (in stop-and-go, on country roads or highway) is a lot tighter than her 535. The standard features are incredible (could use a better sunroof though) for a car in this price range and the tires and rims that come standard need absolutely no upgrade. Within the first two months every single person who rides with me in this car or even sees the car in a parking lot asks about it. I would definitely recommend this, just negotiate a good price
Favorite Features
Appearance including the Chassis, rims, two-tone "leathertte" (good enough for me) and bucket seats. Std Features: heated seats, computer programmed controls, Sat radio and 6 CD changer, great MFD and steering wheel controls. By far the best is the road handling. Blows away a 535 on country roads.
Suggested Improvements
Fully open sunroof and sunroof available on models below the VR6. Redesign the rear windshield to maximize views. Lower rear buckets seat about 2-3". Make a 5 person model available. Make the MFD easier to program (as another reviewer said, most of us never realize its full potential.)