I'm converted!
By Sarah on
2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Is it so wrong to want to sleep in my car? I went from a SUV to this, and it is a major shock. I can now accelerate on every corner instead of braking. It's very low to the ground, so it will take me a while to get used to. I bought the VR-6 Sport Blue Exterior, two toned leather interior with Nav, etc. I love the ride - very comfortable seats. The Nav system is awesome so if you can get it, do so. I'm a bit of a techie so there are plenty of buttons for me to push to satisfy the need. Yesterday I found out I have a USB port in my glovebox. I have a rearview camera that shows what's behind me when I go in reverse, and has lines to show what my path is depending on my wheel position.
Favorite Features
Inside, I love the seats and navigation system (my old one was stone-age compared to this) and outside I love the body style and my wheels. Definitely a head-turner. Also huge trunk, could fit a circus in there.
Suggested Improvements
Since it's so low, I'm having a hard time trying not to bump my head when getting in. I would like to see the sun- roof slide back and the back seat have room for 3, not two. I have 3 kids so either the smallest or my fiancee will have to sit in trunk (see above comment about trunk space)..just kidding