2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Great Experience

2009 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Luxury Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Great Experience
By MRod on

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought the car in February but waited to put a few thousand miles on the car before writing the review. The car runs like a dream and the 4 cyl turbo is all the engine great around town and on the highway. The interior is a key component of any car I purchase and I have to say I absolutely love the interior. It rivals the interior of any Audi. The exterior is beautiful and turns heads everywhere. I bought the shadow blue with the two tone interior and its a real pleasure to have in my driveway. I regularly drive 200 miles between NY and Pennsylvania and can only say the car is rock solid at speed (autobahn like). Around town smooth and responsive. Previously owned 2004 Acura TL. Buy it.

Comfy seats on long drives, clean dash, technology package, and surprisingly for a german car, the Navigation is decent. Much better than my wifes 2008 A4. No complaints, the car is a ten.

Better feed back from the brakes. The modulation is a little softer than I prefer, but there is still good stopping power with little fade.