2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Best value out there!!

2009 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Best value out there!!
By Sam on

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I found the Sport to be the best value out there for your money right now. I jumped on mine as it had extra features that seem to be available with earlier build CC Sport Models, which include Auto dimming rear view mirror, auto headlight wipers, auto-on headlights, puddle lamps in the side mirrors, and power passenger seat. Some of the very first models came with a memory features for the driver seat as well, but mine did not, which was fine. I was able to find the 6 speed in my color and I was hooked! I currently have about 800 miles on it, and it has been a blast to drive! It has excellent pickup, gas mileage and comfort. I feel like I bought a high end luxury car! Test drive it!!!

Favorite Features

I love the high quality interior and the luxury feeling with its standard features. The interior is super quiet, and its gets better gas mileage than my 05 Mini Cooper S! I got almost 400 miles in 70/30 highway/city driving! It has excellent pick-up and go. Test drive it...you'll like it!!

Suggested Improvements

One little nit-pick is that the radio LCD screen lights up blue at night, which doesn't match the white numbering of the speedometer area (which is very Audi-like). Also, the 'beep' feature when activating the alarm/locking the doors sounds cheap and Honda-like with a garish high-pitched 'honk.'