Beautiful car saved my life!
By Scamp on
2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Ok first of all this car, rather the VW engineeres saved our lives. My wife and I were involved in a head on collision with a Dodge Ram2500 4 dr. impact spped were well over 110+ mph. The impact sent us basically under the Dodge, ripping the rear end out from under the truck. My front bumper, windshield,left quarter, driver door were destroyed. Shattered front left rim. They flipped and rolled pinning occupants inside. As VW advertised our doors unlocked and hazards were applied after the crash. Despite the impact and severity of damage to driver side I was able to open my door and exit the once beautiful CC. No intrusion into the passenger compartment. This car saved our lives. Thank You !
Favorite Features
Directional headlights on winding roads, Car sensors when going downhill and breaks the engine automatically, rain sensing wipers, seat and mirror memory, parking warning sensors help when pulling into a space like a garage. Auto hold function: not having to keep foot on break at lights, drive thru
Suggested Improvements
Nav could not find a Wal-Mart in Bentonville Ar. Wal-Marts hometown. Address' ok. Dealer installed BT would not work with phone & Nav to display phone contacts or provide ability to use steering wheel functions for truely "hands free" phone use. Heated steering wheel option, could use 1 sub woofer.