Amazing Sport Sedan!! Test Drive it!
By The Kingwood KId on
2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
The last Sports Sedan I owned was a 2004 Acura TSX. In my opinion, this car blows it away on performance and handling. From the satisfying grip of the steering wheel to its solid handling and acceleration, this car is a winner. I could feel the difference when I drove a new TSX and a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport. Two months ago I didn't know this model VW even existed. I can't understand why VW hasn't marketed this car like it has some of their other models. You have to test drive this car to really appreciate what it has to offer in terms of the driving experience. Simply amazing. I have had the CC for two weeks and have about 700 miles on the car with no complaints what so ever.
Favorite Features
My favorite features besides the two- toned interior are the Bluetooth phone system, which is now a standard feature on the 2010 model; and the radio system is excellent. I especially like the touch screen channel changer. The rubber floor mats capture debris before it gets ground into the carpet.
Suggested Improvements
My only suggestion is the incorporation of an integrated garage door opener as a standard feature.